• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

D'ya think this is hurting my temps :p

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hahaha...holy cow the forms arn't nice to these people, we have to give thought to those of us (like me) that are to lazy to do....well...anything. It looks good, i want to know the temps pre and post cooling.

Bios24 said:
2 words: Fan Filter.....

Quite right. I do have one but it bolts in place which means disassembly to take it out for cleaning. I guess I need to devise a simple clip to hold it in place.

Thx for everyones comments and help.

ticktock123 said:
hahaha...holy cow the forms arn't nice to these people, we have to give thought to those of us (like me) that are to lazy to do....well...anything. It looks good, i want to know the temps pre and post cooling.

Believe it or not, there wasn't alot of difference. I was about 40°C loaded and now its down to 39°C with ambient around 18°C (I hate spending valuable PC modding money on heating :) ).

The real difference may be hidden though as after the cleanout, there was a second 7800GTX in the loop.

bartsimsonii, that's an interesting idea, and I guess you would just throw away rather than clean the pads

Back