• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

e6400 in stock at ZZF for $279 shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ShadowPho said:
When E6300 comes down to $183, then that will be a deal.

yeah, in a month. even then i doubt it, $183 is the price per 1000. Right now you'll be hard-pressed to find a retail this low, even OEM...unless you plan on waiting for tankguys..but even then it's only a 1$ dollar cheaper for the e6300 and 5$ cheaper for the e6400..and it's on perpetual pre-order..I doubt they'll ship before the 21st :p.

bobburn said:
yeah, in a month. even then i doubt it, $183 is the price per 1000. Right now you'll be hard-pressed to find a retail this low, even OEM...unless you plan on waiting for tankguys..but even then it's only a 1$ dollar cheaper for the e6300 and 5$ cheaper for the e6400..and it's on perpetual pre-order..I doubt they'll ship before the 21st :p.

Don't be so sure :D They are on the way ;)

(6400's I mean)

w00t..I spent about $10 more for my e6400..but I got it local and a few days ago..so I'm happy..otherwise I would have pre-ordered from you :).

$279 for a E6400 is definitely NOT a deal. Around $235 is what these should be going for.

However, there's plenty of impatience to go around...

I'm pretty stupid, these are the conroes right? Are all of the e lines conroe?

Edit: Nvm, says in the description :p

Okagi said:
$279 for a E6400 is definitely NOT a deal. Around $235 is what these should be going for.

However, there's plenty of impatience to go around...

low supply + high demand = higher cost.

Back