• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

E6600 CPU-Z@5337MHz under LN² *56K warning*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not posted here, but before did in fact do a Pi run on LN2 with a 6600 (dunno if its this one) 9.750sec at 5205MHz. :cool:

e6600spi1m9750fb5.png

Gautam said:
Not posted here, but before did in fact do a Pi run on LN2 with a 6600 (dunno if its this one) 9.750sec at 5205MHz. :cool:

e6600spi1m9750fb5.png

Right :) that was with a very small container and didn't give me the time to bench nicely... look at these timings (tRP must be 3, tRFC must be 19...) :rolleyes: Anyway, this time isn't bad at all, but sub 9.7s is possible at these clocks.

Disabling a core usually gets you a handful of extra MHz. SuperPI isn't multithreaded so it doesn't really take a hit. Personally I've encountered better results with both cores on, but its common practice to disable it, and its the way before likes to run it. :p

ya but its just such a waste of cpu capability. i just went from HT single core to a dual core and then after a quad and i swear i will never turn off multi cores. that tech kicks ***

Back