• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

E6600 @5134MHz under BEFORE's cascade

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Before: did you have any problems with you NIC on the TForce965 by any chance? I just got my board last night, and the NIC appears to be dead. I'm wondering if it might be a bios/firmware problem. Also, do you have links to this Rebels Heaven mod? I just tried searching google but nothing came up. I'm just going to be clocking a Xeon 3050 on air, so don't feel threatened that I'm gonna be taking away world records from you :)

before said:
No, I don't have any problems with it. What do you think about this motherbard?

Check this page for P965PT bios's. ;)

I downloaded the latest from biostar's site and flashed it last night (p96ca103bs). NIC still won't work. I did see the orange light flicker on once, so i'm thinking the jack might be bad or not conected properly.

Other than that, i like the motherboard a lot. Great options in the bios, and i love the system health being shown right after post. I'm still testing out my chip, and the biostar overclocking app is really nice so I can increase the timings and voltage without rebooting.

Back