• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ecs 8800gt w/ accellero hs $179.99 - $50 rebate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think the next NV video card I buy will be one of the budget brands like ECS or Zotac. Although the support of the likes of eVGA, BFG, XFX is very good they're all really the same card. Paying $50 or 25-30% less is just too good to pass up.

I recently purchased an XFX 8800 GT with the Zalman cooler that came to $148 shipped, after $30 MIR. That's only about $10 more than this card. Granted, the cooler is probably not as good, but the point is that it is one of the brands that you listed as having very good support (plus lifetime warranty) and it doesn't have to cost you that much more than a "budget" brand, if you keep your eyes open.

Show me links of ECS honoring it's rebates and then I'll be slightly interested.

Show me links of ECS honoring it's rebates and then I'll be slightly interested.

has there been anyone saying that they didn't recieve an ecs rebate?

edit: The rebate is through status-now.com, not ecs directly, if I'm not mistaken. I've got two other rebates pending with them right now for an adata memory kit and a corsair power supply, haven't recieved them but looks like I will.

Last edited:
Bump for last day of rebate.

Seems like most people have two big concerns: the rebate and the warranty. I'm not worried about the rebate as it will come eventually, they have a website to monitor it. I guess only time will tell as far as the warranty, but it does include 2 years parts 3 years labor warranty. I've never had a video card go out on me but hopefully if this one does it will be within the 2 years.

The card got pretty good reviews if you weed out the ones complaining about the very large heatsink.

Back