• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ECS K7S5A SiS® 735

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well, im gonna buy this board, just need to find a refurb coz newegg took em off :mad: well thx all peepz :beer:

hey just putting my 2 cents in,

i love my k7s5a, I use it in my main rig on my 2000+ running at 1.8(or 1.9 if im fealing naughty :p) this mobo is SUPER stable, and the ability for my to go back to sdram if something goes wrong is always a reasurance. This is a great sub 100 dollar board and I highly recomend it

totally. i remember what i said a while back - this board doesnt do high fsb, but it loves high multipliers - the higher the better.

mmmmm..2400+ lol

bubba gump said:
i had read somewhere in the forums that u cant do the connection of the L1 bridges trick on the K7S5A..is this true??

Connecting the L1's (unlocking) is of no value when using this motherboard because even if the cpu is unlocked, the motherboard does not allow you to change the multiplier. Overclocking is limited to the FSB, but I have had good results, nonetheless.

Changing the multiplier is possible if one connects and cuts the proper bridges on the cpu, but this is tricky.

Back