• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EPOX 8RDA+ Ver. 2.0 is ON SALE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Demont said:
Like so?

EPoX%20EP-8RDA+.jpg

the part we were talking about is the same on that pic as my mobo, but the CMOS battery and a few other bits on the bottom left corner of that pic are totally different to mine, my CMOS battery is close to the FDD connector like that rev2.0 pic.

Upon closer inspection of the 2.0 picture... it looks like ram chips or something at first, but if you look at the one that is second from the left... you can see in between those capacitors that it is actually small like a mofset. it is still a different design than any other nforce2 epox board i've seen though.

I guess the_jizzler was correct, i just got confused when he said transistors.

oh, the SB on the 2.0 has a heatsink... neato. just noticed that.

dude.

view.jpg

thats the 8rda+ v2.0
theres a row there - cap, mosfet, cap, mosfet, cap, mosfet, smaller cap.

and then under that, those are definitely some IC chips. notice the array of legs on the sides.

check the 2nd picture in the original post... note the 2.0 and such. now check the upper right hand corner in the 4th picture... theres a little black square or something there and i can't make out any rev 2.0... is this a just a trick of the light.... or 2 different boards?!?

Amorphus said:
dude.

thats the 8rda+ v2.0
theres a row there - cap, mosfet, cap, mosfet, cap, mosfet, smaller cap.

and then under that, those are definitely some IC chips. notice the array of legs on the sides.

What's an IC chip?

[edit] here is another picture from that site... definatly mofsets:
cap.jpg

Last edited:
ok... WHERE CAN I BUY ONE?!!!?!??! AHHHHHHHH

lol... i really wanna know... since i just half mudered my rev 1.0 8rda+......

I'm starting to smell troll / hoax here... why doesn't that guy reply?

Can ANYONE back up these claims of an 8rda+ rev2.0???

i dunno i am just elaying information from one forum to another.... i expect them to be out in a month by max, available every where.... the resellers need to get them in stock then sell all the other ones and then they will be available

do you gusy think the price will go back up of the 8rda+? i think newegg for the nf7-s the price stayed around the same place, but they stocked 2.0.

If these come out i might dump my newly purchased nf7-s rev2. I think the successful vdd an vddr mods with a large thermaltake hsf on the nb and sb with heatsinks on mosfets might be better. I only payed $70 so i could sell it for like $140 and buy and 8rda+ rev2 and be plenty happy being that this is just my backup rig. :beer:

8RDA+ Rev 2.0 is 8RDA+ with 400FSB validation and different voltage regulation and working VDD adjust within the BIOS. That's all there is to it.

Less speculation and more fact may help :p

Back