• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EPOX NF2 or ASUS NF2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Maybe future board revisions/bios updates will get the 8RDA+ outta the crapper but for me it was just too much of a pain. I am a crazy overclocker but I feel I can live with the voltages of the asus. This board is rock solid and I havent had a crash yet. The C1 error is a problem on all nforce2 boards with certain corsair modules which can easily be RMAed back to corsair for a replacement. I should get my stick of pc3500 back next week and my replacement gf4 ti4600 back in a few days. My system is fast as hell and I cant wait to pop my gf4 back in along with my second stick of pc3500 :).

DaGoochMeister is able to run 250mhz x 11 on his 2600+!
it must have the pci lock because i cant imagine not getting hdd errors at 50mhz(if it does have 1/5 divider) i get terminal errors on my epox @ 35 pci!!!, all i can really say is that im glad i bought a 8K5A2+ to hold me over till all the bugs are kicked out of the 8RDA+, and i bet when barton comes out epox will get a bios update for 200fsb, if they didnt that would be really stupid on there part,
and where are people getting the news about barton having 200fsb, i've been looking everywhere and all i can find is old info that i've already read

Actually I have always planned on getting an epox as my next mobo due to the fanaticism shown for epox on these forums. I would not say that 90% of the people were asus users. I have seen alot of posts from ex-epox users though since the release of the 8rda+ though.

I was pretty psyched to get the epox but when I pack up my gear and transport my machine to a lan party I want to know my machine is gunna work when I get there. There is nothing worse than sitting on the sidelines figuring out problems. The Asus seems to be far more stable at this point so I went with that.

Back