• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

equinox! Challange accepted!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
and then don256us says something like

"overclockers fourms! lend me your power!" *everyone raises hands*

EDIT: im sorry, i find this thread entertaining that i just had to respond.

The offending machine that was pumping out those 353 point WU's has been shut down. I will try to get it back up but it's only really good for about 2.5k ppd. Other than that, this is all I've got. You're killing me on the points.

However, last month was the highest ppm EVER! That's especially great since I took the first 7 days for Adak and not me. I'm happy with my current production and contribution and I thank you for spurring me on.

I'm the closest I've ever been to the top 20. Also, this is the first time ever where there are *not* at least 5 people under me looking to pass me up. I've got three active CPU's and three active GPU's. :comp:

Yeah, that's really nice. A full month of folding like that will easily put you over 2 million PPM ^^

pretty impressive turnout from equinox too being able to crank up the points like that and also not even slowing down too much at TRP!

Excellent folding guys :thup:

my goal for trp is 100 million, that's about to happen. this years goal is 100 million for ocf. I still need to find the 3 clients that are folding for Adak. I forgot where I put them. :confused:

as you do xD

Not had enough clients to lose a few for years now.
Way back when, in the days a little way before dual cores etc, I used to have up to about maybe 13 clients collectively pumping out an impressive 9,600 PPD on avg at their peak!!!

I had to travel long way between machines sometimes if I made an error in a setup - soon learnt to double check things lol

Well. My last little machine is still pumping out 353 point WU's. Since I'm fairly sure that's not good, I've taken the machine down for good. It was just pieced together junk that I was trying to bring into the fold. It didn't produce many ppd and I don't want to stress Stanford with bad WU's. My loss is their gain. :facepalm:

Was the 353 pointers from GPU or CPU. I remember when i was folding on a GTX460 and 8800GTS 512MB 353 point WU's were the best for max ppd.

Was the 353 pointers from GPU or CPU. I remember when i was folding on a GTX460 and 8800GTS 512MB 353 point WU's were the best for max ppd.

I don't know. I just assumed that they were bad. This machine has a GTX 9600 GPU and a Phenom (one) x4.

Try running just the GPU, I bet it's responsible for the 353 pointers. I remember having at least one of those in every update, good times back then oldman.gif

the wu's are finishing and giving points. let it run. finished wu's are important even if the are small in points.

It's not the point size I was worried about. Its just that I thought I was getting partial points for bad WU's. I don't want to burden FAH with bad WU's. I'll look through the logs and if there are no errors, I'll put it back up.

your going to need all those wu's. even if they are small points. I just unleashed the whole herd of clients for team 32 for a while. me, bayna and whitehawk have been trading places in the top 10 for a few days but that is about to change.

Back