• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ES P4 on EBAY

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah I know.Well we will see.I put it up so anyone here can get a chance at it as i doubt im gonna be able to afford it since i just won a 2.8 SL6Z5 mo stepping 2.8.On ebay that im waiting on now.

That is a Northwood I assume? If so, I don't think that chip was real good in the first place. ES is nice, but it can only take you so far. Doesn't have HT either. Probably not worth it IMO.

No it wouldn't be a northwood ES too high a speed, wouldn't the northwoods have a400 fsb?. Also It runs HOT it says on ebay sounds like a pressHOT to me. But i might be wrond, acutally i probably am wrong.

if the price stays <100$ it will be wort just getting it for the fun. Find your max FSB, toy around with different settings etc. If you dont care about HTT its a great chip

But a 2.8 for 50? thats killer if it doesnt go over say 125, eve nif it doesnt overclock it probably is HT if its a prescott so you could make a nice multimdeia box or something along those lines. But i mean you can't even get a celly 2.8 or athlon xp 2800+ for that much.

Back