• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Even slimmer Ds Lite

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Oc1Kenube

So it looks like Nintendo are gonna drop a new DS possibly in time for Xmas which is much smaller than the current ds lite and will ditch the GBA slot (Countering the R4 cartridge anyone?) and more interestingly an accelorometer ala Wii could be interesting, what do you reckon?

They said they have a new design ready, but they were only going to release it when sales of the current DS slow down.

I don't think it's going to happen just yet.

Hahaha the only reason I would even consider getting a DS is with the original slot to hack a ton of games onto it. I was actually thinking about this the other day but handhelds just aren't really my thing anymore.

So it looks like Nintendo are gonna drop a new DS possibly in time for Xmas which is much smaller than the current ds lite and will ditch the GBA slot (Countering the R4 cartridge anyone?) and more interestingly an accelorometer ala Wii could be interesting, what do you reckon?

It doesn't counter the R4 since the R4 doesn't use the GBA slot. Just sounds like Nintendo is going have another way to print their own money.

Back