• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Evga 7800 Gt Co

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ladedati

Registered
Anyone with a EVGA 7800 GT CO that have bumped up GPU and Mem speeds even higher? What kind of numbers are you getting? I went to 480 core and 1150 mem and it seems to run pretty cool still. Anyone getting 500 and 1200 on air?

I've had mine for about 3 days now, I havent really pushed it yet, but stock is 470 core, as soon as I find a good slot cooler (gonna try and leave HS stock) I'll try to go higher, currently I am at 488 core and 1210, and my temps max out at 50c... I hope my temp readings are accurate (seeing everyone else's reported temps). I am having no troubles whatsoever at this speed, but I am not going higher than this until I get some more air moving.

I'm on water on mine, and the most I can get is about 480. My card has never been that stable, but I knocked a cap off it and EVGA wont take it back, so it's sometimes unstabel even at 470. Even upping the volts hasnt really helped much.

Back