• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

eVGA 7800GT at ZZF for $299.99 shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0dM@n

Inactive Moderator
You have 2 choices:

• The card model 516, which does 460/1100 and comes with the COPPER heatsink for $299.99 shipped
  • The card model 515AX, which does 445/1070 with free COD2 for $319.99 - $20 MIR = $299.99 shipped

Both end up the same price, but you can clearly see the differences. I am not sure if the model 516 comes with COD2 for free also. If it does, then buy the 516 since it's got better clocks, a copper heatsink, and no mail in rebates.

Nathan0490 said:
neither come with call of duty by the way evga is long out of stock of the call of duty 2's

My 7800GT had Call of Duty 2 in the box... :)

I might get one since I don't have a vid card. Either that or X1800XT but I'm being tempted to get 512MB GTX but its just way to much $$$.

When I bought my eVGA CoD2 was promised in the deal. Never got it so I called and complained to eVGA. Just received an email today saying my game would be in the mail within the next week.

Yay!

RedDragonXXX said:
I might get one since I don't have a vid card. Either that or X1800XT but I'm being tempted to get 512MB GTX but its just way to much $$$.
I would have bought two 7800GT for sli, but the only reason why I haven't is that I don't see the point of upgrading if I'm going to still be stuck at 256mb.

Hey,

Just got the deal from Newegg with the motherboard and COD2 came with the
Video card.. (now just have to wait on that damm CPU thats on back order!!)

Back