• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA.com- Annoying contest, killer prizes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Jarlax said:
You don't even need to look them up. If you guess wrong you can just click back and guess again until it is right.

I tried that and I got redirected to the home page each time instead of to the question??? It requies the page path in order to work I think. Oh well I got them all now anyway. Thanks guys and good luck.
The way I did it was, click on a ribbon you already know, then once the page loads up then do the number thing it worked for me.

Archer36 said:
The way I did it was, click on a ribbon you already know, then once the page loads up then do the number thing it worked for me.

I am using IE here at work and I tried it again...does not work for me. Odd :shrug:

I tried a number of variations on the URL (include everything after the ?, remove everything after .asp, etc) but I was always sent to the homepage.

Jarlax said:
I am using IE here at work and I tried it again...does not work for me. Odd :shrug:

I tried a number of variations on the URL (include everything after the ?, remove everything after .asp, etc) but I was always sent to the homepage.
Maybe firefox has magical powers? Anyways I hope I some of us win.

yeah i foudn all on SD also,, for my missing one,, all entered in,,,, i would recomend useing ie juust in case.

Beautiful. Thanks for the link to the contest Disco_Stu, and also thanks to everyone here for posting the links. :)

I thought I was the only one here who posted annoying contests. :D

Back