• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

evga.com Scavanger Hunt 2006- Most annoying contest ever

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
screw the hardware and software, im in for the dinner, no joke. That would be one of the best experiances ever talking about how he got his start making his own hardware company.

Thanks to all the folks that did all the work! Btw, Like DiscoStu, I also won the Prince of Persia game in last years Hunt and never received it. I contacted them a couple of times, However didn't really push too hard since I had already had the game.

I'm in, thanks. I just want a full system, heh... not like it's gonna happen though.

the wait is killing me(j/k altho i'm bored)hmm if i won a card or somthing it would be better than christmas:rolleyes: :santa: :rolleyes: :santa: :rolleyes: :santa:

birnging it back to the first page, cause at 12:00pm winners are posted(but i'll be sleeping).i hope win something!!!!

unreal (and FrEaK44), last I checked 12:00PM is noon, not midnight:beer:

gl everyone

Winners will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries received, Winners will be selected and posted to the EVGA website on August 1, 2006 at 12:00PM Pacific Time.

wooo yea lets crash this thing. Also good luck to everyone hope we have a winners in forum. Fingers crossed:bday:

2222222 said:
unreal (and FrEaK44), last I checked 12:00PM is noon, not midnight:beer:
my bad(i was sleepy and saw the 11:59pm and just said 12:00pm lol)only 2 1/2hr left. i entered the monthly contest at the same time(for a video card)lol

Back