• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

evga.com Scavanger Hunt 2006- Most annoying contest ever

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
how dare the lie altho they did put up the monthly contest winner
im gonna check back at 12:30pm

Fingers crossed* 7950.... come on....

:(....I' probably take off the autographed part and sell the card for a conroe build...Or sell it for a g80... I don't know. But I'm also hungry right now and that dinner sounds fantastic.

Edit. How do u see the monthly contest winners? and also...all the prizes are hot cept for some of the software and the Microsh7t.

hahahaha...thats wishful thinking....but then again, if only the people on this forum (greatest chances of winning since all 10 questions were posted) + give or take a hundred persistent Joes, then maybe I can land a nice prize.

The further and further I kept scrolling down the page the less and less I figured I had won anything. I never win anything. But then there it was, assuming someone isn't sharing my name, lol, which is likely. But, I actually won something. I won the Prince of Persia Two Thrones game. I already own one though, so that kinda sucks.

yea, i didnt win anything either.

364 days till next year's contest!

:\

Back