• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA GTX 470 - $234.40 - Tiger Direct , After Rebates and Bing...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well when you get a GPU that is applicable for the promotion you receive a paper card that has a code on it that you can redeem through Steam for the game.

goto
http://www.bing.com/cashback should be on right side of main page after login

We are writing to notify you that the Bing cashback program will be discontinued, and the last day to earn cash back on your Bing Shopping purchases will be July 30, 2010.

Until July 30, 2010 9:00 pm PST, it’s business as usual so continue to take advantage of great offers from your favorite merchants. You can redeem all of your earned cashback savings consistent with the cashback terms and conditions and access the Bing cashback customer support system through July 30, 2011. We encourage you to redeem your cashback savings and to further support redemption, we are waiving the $5 minimum payout effective July 31, 2010. To assist with prompt delivery of your cashback earnings, please visit http://cashbackaccount.bing.com to ensure your account information is current. For more details and answers to your questions, please visit our frequently asked questions page.

Thank you very much for being a loyal cashback user. We remain committed to delivering great value to our customers, and we are currently working on an exciting new program which you will hear more about from us later this summer.

Sincerely,

Bing cashback Team

they did say a new program so who knows ;)

man I'm going to miss bing cashback....though I never did understand the model either...so can't say I'm shocked it's going away.

Well when you get a GPU that is applicable for the promotion you receive a paper card that has a code on it that you can redeem through Steam for the game.
Yeah, I didn't get one. Had to have more talks with CS after I got my 460. This one (or at least his manager) knew what was going on, and now I have another UPS shipment to await.

Compusa has 15.3% BCB as opposed to 15.2% at Tigerdirect. If you care about the extra .1%.

Back