• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE EVGA SuperSC 16GB DDR4-2800 Memory Kit Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

I was pretty surprised when I received the info that EVGA is offering a DDR4 memory kit for review. Somehow I missed the fact that EVGA had entered the DRAM market some time ago and has already presented DDR3 and DDR4 memory kits designed for both gamers and power users.

There is a good reason I could have missed the premiere of EVGA's memory kits. This memory is available almost only in the USA, and I live in Europe. It simply isn't available in local stores, even the EVGA online store for Europe isn't selling memory kits. That's enough about availability, let's focus on the product itself.

Today's review is based on the highest EVGA DDR4 quad channel kit - EVGA SuperSC 4x4GB DDR4-2800 CL16 1.2V. Lower series are named Superclocked and SuperSC is short for Super-Superclocked, giving very high expectations. We'll check it out shortly.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this memory for the price. Here in the states a 16gb 2400mhz ddr3 kit can be had for 85 bucks at micro center. Hard to beat that. Put it in all my systems kept the stock settings of 11-13-13-31 and just changed the command rate to 1t. stressed tested for 24hrs no errors. Best 85 bucks i spent. My First set i Actually got for 50 bucks as micro center had just got them and where advertising them. After a month they went up to 99 bucks and now they are 85 for the 16gb 2400 kits. Half the price for the smaller kits. And they also offer 1600mhz but once again for the price why not just grab the 2400 :)

Back