• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Evga X58 issues Sli LE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes Three passes with memtest
Yes flashed it twice now
Also i reseated the CPU -These three things were suggestions from evga tech support :p

It only happens when im streamin non youtube videos on google chrome... Such as new grounds flash video etc

I think i Eliminated the main problem causing the lock ups but now its software related.

Also i read a forum where someone had search index issues too. I turned of system restore restarted enabled it then ran chkdsk
and i have reinstalled chrome, adobe flash player, and changed my AV just to see if that somehow was the problem.

Last edited:
Just in case people look this up having the same problem.
Dejo was right on the money. I had to manually set the vtt, dram, and vcore voltages now I'm running crash free... at least i think i am.

glad its working for you now, nice experience anyway, but sucks to have to troubleshoot for that long to get it going.

Back