• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fake Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (AliExpress)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What a joke. Sad part is alot of people fall for this kind of crap and the shady companies that make this junk make millions off unsuspecting people that think they're getting the real deal for a fraction of the cost.

A shame common sense does not work when people buy this junk.

Basically what I got in my tablet that im establishing the real specs of. Was that app telling you real specs built in? idk how to open tablet to verify real cpu

Basically what I got in my tablet that im establishing the real specs of. Was that app telling you real specs built in? idk how to open tablet to verify real cpu
Sorry, just saw your query, what he uses is an app called QuickShortcutMaker which gives him access to all the hidden apps (including the system apps). He then searches the one used to change the system specs (check video @5m40s) called DeviceInfo (might be a different name for other models), it's built-in, not downloadable as far as I know.

Back