• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fan controller suggestion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oh_noes

Registered
hello

the fans i bought didnt come with 3pin 4 pin adapters

since there are no solid built/12v giving 3 pin 4pin adapters found in my country so the fan controller i bought for my new buid is kind of useless (only 5v ones which aren't enough for 12cm fans,plus they are flimsy)

im looking for a fan controller that has
_preferably 6 channels (i have 6 fans and my mobo doesn't have pwm slots other than cpu fan and that is obviously occupied by the cpu fan)
_pwm connection (as mentioned i dont have access to working adapters)
_preferably fitting 1 5.25 slot (i dont have any more room on the front of my case,if its 2 slots i can remove the dvd drive tho)

i can buy 2 controllers if the arent 6 channel ones

If they are PWM fan connectors, those will fit on a normal 3 pin fan header. Meaning, any fan controller you get will work.

If they are PWM fan connectors, those will fit on a normal 3 pin fan header. Meaning, any fan controller you get will work.

the one i have has molex soldered to the pcb,so i have to use adapters,so its useless (because there arent proper adapters here as mentioned)

i meant one that has fan header connections out of the pcb,pwm controlled or voltage controlled don't matter as you said

sorry english is not my native language

Back