• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fan Question????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

klewlis1

Registered
I'm using 2 Scythe Ultra Kase fans in a push pull on a CM Hyper 212 Evo and i was wanting to try to control both of them from a fan controler but on the same channel so the rpms will be the same on both fans. I use a 4 channel fan controller in one of my 3.5 in. bays and all the other channels are full atm. What would i need to do this. Do they make a splitter or adapter i can buy for both fans to run off 1 channel or would that pull too much voltage??? I was wanting them to be like PWM fans if possible and maybe run them from my mobo. Any ideas are helpful, thanks in advance

What is the model of your fan controller, since as Mudd mentioned it depends on the channel wattage.

That one is good for 18 watts per channel. So it shouldn't have any problem running 2 Ultra Kaze fans off 1 channel. And with those splitters I linked you could do this with multiple other case fans too, instead of spending money for a new controller.

Back