• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fan Specifications?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tech Tweaker

Anyone know the specifications for Zalman fan models ZM1225ASL and ZM1225CSL?

I've been looking, but I still haven't been able to find the specifications for these fans on either the Zalman website or through doing searches on the web.

All I could find on the Zalman website were specifications for the ZM-F3 (ZF1225ASH) and ZM-F3 LED (ZF1225CSF).

I'm mainly interested in finding out the airflow specifications of these two fans, though the noise level and speed are also of interest.

I hooked one of them up to one of my PC's motherboard connectors for RPM testing earlier and found it goes full speed at 1150-1200RPM. Not sure what that translates into in CFM though.:shrug:

Edit: found a review of the Z7 Plus case here which briefly mentions the fans and their rated airflow, noise levels, and RPM.
Apparently, they are rated to roughly 45CFM at 1100RPM with 22dbA. Not exactly a lot of airflow, and somehow I didn't think it would be, surprisingly more flow than my 80mm Ultra Performance case fans though. I say surprising because I didn't think it could have so much more airflow at such low RPM.

Last edited:
Back