• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Favorite Color for Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Favorite Color for a Case?

• Beige/White

Votes: 40 4.2%
  • Red

Votes: 21 2.2%
  • Green

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • Blue

Votes: 95 9.9%
  • Black

Votes: 482 50.2%
  • Silver

Votes: 184 19.2%
  • Chrome

Votes: 42 4.4%
  • Yellow

Votes: 16 1.7%
  • Purple

Votes: 9 0.9%
  • Grey

Votes: 18 1.9%
  • Clear/transparent

Votes: 25 2.6%

• Total voters
i voted silver , i like black but they are too comon,
my current case is white and i bought it to modd, i was asking opions on what color to paint it and some one said be different
leave it white, so i saw his point

I voted for Black. If they were to come out with a dark deep blue metallic case like the color my old Ford Probe was, I would change my mind in a heartbeat ;)

I voted black, but what I really like is black with blue acrylic over brushed aluminum trim. I need to add some more to my case. I guess I'll do it after repainting it to a mirror finish.

Silver definatley rocks it's my favorite. If they made a titanium case then I would be really happy as titanium is my favorite element.

Favorite color = BLACK

Basic, simple & easy to match if you get a scratch. (no cryme to rhyme ;) )

And if your drives aren't black you can use vinyl dye from your
local auto parts store. That works much better than spray paint. :D

Champagne. Of course, I don't think anyone makes a champagne case. What's up with that? So, I went with good old atomic number 13.

Black like your sole. muhahahahaha. unless you have tennis shoes they don't have black soles for the most part.

but then beige isn't so bad. it blends in with the prison walls...like camoflag..only not green.

and so ends today's pointless rambling...

Back