• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Favorite Icon Pack/Theme

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stratus_ss

Overclockix Snake Charming Senior, Alt OS Content
What's your favorite, and where did you get them. If possible, post some screens, I am interested to see what people are using and where I can get some of these. I have browsed quite a few sites and only seen a handful I really like.

I have seen some really cool ones in screen shots but cant seem to find them.

Also if there is a folder with a whole bunch of icons, how do you install them? I have tried several methods but if the pack doesnt come with an install file I am lost

already been there, as well as the ubuntu one, the mint one etc.

I have grabbed 5 off gnome-look and only 1 was able to be installed.

why dont you try compiz-fusion and use emerald for themes, theres many themes and they're pretty simple to use.

I actually once uploaded to my host my favorite packs.
It includes:
LiNsta GTK2 (modifed a few parts, but kept the gpl and original author stuff in place. I changed that little. I didn't like the green and blue.)
Black and White 2 Neon icon pack
Emerald Blackmist
Awn QV-Transparent

I think all of them were gotten off of gnome-look.org. I been happy enough with the overall look. I don't use much of anything else.

To finish the look off. I use Aerofox for Firefox.

Back