• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Favourite case lighting color?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What's your favourite case lighting color?

• Blue

Votes: 434 40.9%
  • Green

Votes: 93 8.8%
  • Red

Votes: 127 12.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 39 3.7%
  • Yellow

Votes: 4 0.4%
  • Purple

Votes: 31 2.9%
  • White

Votes: 86 8.1%
  • UV/reactive

Votes: 162 15.3%
  • Stealth lighting! (none)

Votes: 74 7.0%
  • Paisley maaaaan

Votes: 11 1.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red because my mobo lights are red (plenty of it), and my MX510 mouse is red too :D

(blue is cool too, but combination of red and blue is not best, so, red!)

Well since a miller lite can is blue....and my case glows blue....I voted blue...but my truck is black, just like my.......who is reading this?:beer: :beer:

favorite colouring is white lighting...nice and understated :D

my current rig has no lights in it tho...

I like my current set up.
I use blue with blue UV which gives my case a tint of purple aswell. Other than blue, I like a red/pink color scheme. My next build is gonna be a black case with red and pink insides. Red for LED's, and pink UV dye for the coolant.

Red for my own case if I were to do it, but that's because my mobo colour would match, as well as my GFX card colour. I do agree blue is overused. I somehow prefer closed cases without lights. ;) Solid iron box, perhaps with discreet fans. Alternatively, however, I do like the Shinobi case (the black version). That frontal blue fan is actually nice to look at.

I've got blue/UV combination cold cathodes, gives my UV green watercooling tubes a nice glow and combined with a few blue LED fans illuminates the case in a soft blue.
back.jpg

UV reactive all the way . My case internals are a mixture of blue UV reactive components and green uv reactive coolant . Incidentally my case is metallic blue .

i voted blue just for the simple fact silver and blue mix

i soon plan to get a new case which will be black...

so i will put red in that

ill just try to do some soft red accents (if possible)

and then do some uv for my liquid cooling and cabling but here is an idea!!!

get a cold cathode then wrap it up in electrical tape then cut little designs in it or small circles and see how that works out...

i may just try that tomorrow lol!!!

What do you guys think about a black case, with that greyish/silver interior filled with LED and UV Reactive things with no CCFLs other than a couple UV Tubes? I'm just wondering about how a dark interior with specific lit components would look oppose to a bright blue interior.

once i get a new case i wanna mount mirrors all in it and then do some uv and uv reactant parts maybe seal it up and fill it with baby oil and put some uv fluid in that

TALK ABOUT GLOWING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back