• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Favourite case lighting color?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What's your favourite case lighting color?

• Blue

Votes: 434 40.9%
  • Green

Votes: 93 8.8%
  • Red

Votes: 127 12.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 39 3.7%
  • Yellow

Votes: 4 0.4%
  • Purple

Votes: 31 2.9%
  • White

Votes: 86 8.1%
  • UV/reactive

Votes: 162 15.3%
  • Stealth lighting! (none)

Votes: 74 7.0%
  • Paisley maaaaan

Votes: 11 1.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like orange. I have not yet made a build with orange lighting in it, however. Maybe that will be my next project... :shrug:

+1, I have been eying a few builds using orange lighting and it looks great. I am definitely considering it for my next one.

Chose red because my case is black and the HAF Series Case I'll be using is all red

and since it's my first rig ever built, imma Cherry Popins with dat Red aaaww yea

seriously though, I'd choose blue on any case, but Red will be an important color, so I'll keep it

Blue is very overused but the nice thing about that is it is easy to find equipment to match it.

I usually like mixing colours. I have a black Shinobi case with an overall blue theme but with red on the graphic cards. And I also have a Corsair 600T white case with white LED's throughout but with green on the graphic card (which is the one in my avatar). I honestly can't choose a favourite colour because, for me, it depends on the case and hardware being used; different colours look good in different PC's.

it depends on the case colour e.g. Red Lights for a Black Case, Blue Lights for a White Case , Green lights for a Dark Grey, Orange Lights for a Silver case and no lights for a case with no windows (Y)

None. Not a fan of bling. My house isnt a discotec and Im not 16.. :p

I'm not 16 either...far from it, but I figure if I'm going to go out of my way to pick a case design and color that I like, why not accentuate it? Of course I make sure I have the ability to turn it on and off though. Otherwise, why not just put it into a squared-off, plain-jane, crap brown case with no window, no curves, etc, stuff it under the desk and be done with it? lol

EDIT: Oh, and the color depends on the case. Had blue and red in my last one but my new build is going to have green.

i voted for blue. personally it's one of my favorite colors, just a matter of taste. i think more important than the color is how it's used, i'm not into disco balls for a pc either but so long as it's done in moderation i think it can add a nice effect. of all the colors out there, i've found some white lighting that comes in a close second so long as it's nicely accented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back