• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finish Build..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TorqueRanger

I have kind of finished my build with pics below .. My issue comes as I have a nice cooler that won't fit unless I take the top 2 fans out.. So I looking for an air cooler and I don't care if used or new but I am trying to keep it cheap.. The fans are ok but I would like to use quieter fans if possible for cheap..

Spec-
Case- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Red Steel
MB-MSI 970 Gaming AM3+ siza ATX
CPU-AMD FX-8320
GPU-Powercolor 280X
OS- Win 7 Ultimate
Heatsink-Spire TherMax Eclipse II(Won't Fit)
SSD-Samsung 850 EVO
Storage Drive-SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM
Power Supply-Seasonic M12 II Bronze Edition 850W PSU
Ram-G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model F3-14900CL9D-8GBSR

Yes I modded some stuff like taking the HD cage that blocks the lowest 120mm fan..
20160214_172500.jpg

It's hard to tell what you've got going on from just this one picture but what I see looks good. If you are looking for a CPU HSF, I would recommend the Hyper 212 EVO It's cheap, quiet and plenty efficient. I think that you'll like it. I have one on an AMD 6 core CPU and my new-to-me Intel 6 core i7 and it works great.

Please share more on this build.

I post more pics and what kind of pics are you looking for ??
I was looking at the 212 evo but I have to make sure it will not hit the fans ..(Will post pics to show what I mean )

I post more pics and what kind of pics are you looking for ??
I was looking at the 212 evo but I have to make sure it will not hit the fans ..(Will post pics to show what I mean )

Take as many pictures as you think show off your build. Take a shot of the entire rig from the front, side, back, diaginal, or what ever you like. We want to share in your excitement.

Very nice looking rig. I like the fan controller you installed. Very clean and functional which is just my style. Good airflow and what not. Well done sir.

Back