• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First PC build! Need feedback please!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dbennett62

CPU: Intel i5 2500k
CPU COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO
RAM: (2x4) G.Skill Ripjaws 1600
PSU: OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W Modular
CASE: Antec Three Hundred Black Steel
MOBO: ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3
GPU: ASUS ENGTX570 DCII/2DIS/1280MD5

All comes out to around $860.00
Only thing im worried about is the PSU so please look this over and give me feedback. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Im sure that PSU will get the job done, I would probably tend towards a Corsair, Enermax, or Antec PSU though.

Theres a whole list of recommended PSUs over in the power supply forum.

You could learn alot about PSUs from that thread alone if your interested. If not the bulk of the list is in the first post. If a single 570 is what you intend to run then anything on that list 550w or higher will do the trick.

Im sure that PSU will get the job done, I would probably tend towards a Corsair, Enermax, or Antec PSU though.

Theres a whole list of recommended PSUs over in the power supply forum.

You could learn alot about PSUs from that thread alone if your interested. If not the bulk of the list is in the first post. If a single 570 is what you intend to run then anything on that list 550w or higher will do the trick.

I couldnt find anything on that list cheap enough because im on a tight budget but I did what you said and went with an antec psu. Does this look a lot better than what i had before.. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371016

Back