• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First time noob with acrylic

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

timesavage

Hey Gang, it has been a while since my last post, but I check in all the time...love this forum. So I am working on my first acrylic loop and I am curious if the acrylic ever pops out of the fitting?? IMG_4608.JPG If the picture posted, I am aware of the air bubble

Looks sick!

Unless there's a good bit of force on the tubing it won't pop out.

Looks awesome!

Flip that bottom fan around so its blowing in your case... or put it as an exhaust through that rear fan.

That pic is the reason I want to go with acrylic instead of tubing, it's just looks so nice and clean, even the cable pass-through grommets aren't dusty with the nice bends of acrylic.

Thanks guys, it actually could use a bit of copressed air to knock out the dust, and i am rearranging the fan as I type. I have a ton of respect for the guys who pull off some of these acrylic rigs. I didnt use any jigs, and made a bunch of mistakes, I am using a gig next for sure!

Back