• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First Time watercooling for my Skylake Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Actually I was just thinking. Why not just remove the filters from the case instead of moving the whole rig around. I do the same with mine say every 4-6 months tops. That way you won't have to worry about it as much. Also, keep the rig above the floor level. I like to keep mine on top of the desk. Dust can impede in the cooling performance once the fins on the rads are covered in dust.

Yea I might just do that, and Yes I have my case on my desk all the time as well, given the fact that my case is very heavy even though its a midtower I guess moving it around might be hard on my back, here is the case in case you're interested: Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX
http://phanteks.com/Enthoo-EVOLV-ATX.html

Ok, i've been thinking a lot about the build design but can not figure out how to setup my drain valve, can you help me out? my pump/res will be the lowest part of the liquid cooling, and I'm confused to wheater I should setup the drain valve on the inlet or outlet port of the Pump/res and If I set it up on the outlet which is going to the 360 radiator on top, I should use 3 different extention/fittings to get the thing setup which might not look good, so far the best I can comeup with is ...... Pump Outlet---->G1/4 Male to Male Rotary Fitting----->Bitspower T Fitting------90 degree rotary fitting----> compression fitting and use the valve on the bottom port of the Bitspower T Fitting, can you help me with some ideas please?

I thought you were using the NZXT H440 as the case since its in your component listing. Also check out the Corsair Air 540 if you're case shopping.

Show us a picture of your case and a diagram of how you want your setup to be by using paint. Think of it as a blue print.

Back