• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Flow Diagram Okay?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheOnlyOne129

Registered
I have never done water cooling before, so does this flow diagram look okay. I would really appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

My opinion would be that u should place the pump between the 140mm radiator and ur Dual 200mm.. I'm not very experienced on water cooling systems but ur pump should be relatively close to the CPU and GPU in the circuit so that the water will be entering the blocks with turbulance, for increased cooling effects since u're O.Cing up to 4.0 GHz..Have u calculated the flow rate of ur system(GPM)?? Whatsoever, any other more experienced member could correct me where I'm wrong :)

Hello and Welcome, Remember that it does not matter what order you have your loop, as long as you keep the Res before the pump

Last edited:
My opinion would be that u should place the pump between the 140mm radiator and ur Dual 200mm.. I'm not very experienced on water cooling systems but ur pump should be relatively close to the CPU and GPU in the circuit so that the water will be entering the blocks with turbulance, for increased cooling effects since u're O.Cing up to 4.0 GHz..Have u calculated the flow rate of ur system(GPM)?? Whatsoever, any other more experienced member could correct me where I'm wrong :)

you are wrong :(. It does not matter, just as long as the water from the res is before the pump, thats it

Last edited:
Falling is the wrong word. Your water fill source needs to be before the pump, so the pump never runs dry, even for seconds.

Bardoc, if you haven't built a WC system or spent hours in the stickies learning what matters, then yes we will correct you. You are 100% wrong.

Original poster, this is in the wrong sub forum and needs deleted fully by a mod or again added to your post in the WC forum.

Please don't make so many different posts please.

Back