• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding update.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
dfonda just earned his first 10..... wait for it... (I said wait for it)... 10 Billion! WOOT! WOOT!
superducky has earned 6 Billion!

Big numbers them billions.

BugFreak72 has earned 800 million.
slorch had earned half a billion at 500 million.

rafjr00 has earned 20 million.

Top 17 are earning 1 million plus ppd.

We have another hot day or two in the midwest but then temps drop to a more normal 72. F not C. Can you imagine? Get what you can before the true heat of summer arrives.

I added to my farm and if I get everything squared away, I should be making closer to 11 mil ppd. Heck, I need to stablize to get 10 mil ppd. Less to come later.

The AC cycled on a couple days ago, that doesn't bode well, am accepting lower PPD for the next few months. I am strongly considering going solar if the numbers add up.

Hit my goal of top-10 all time on the team. :ninja:
I might... maybe.... just may start to catch up to your ppd. Too early to say but what I can say is that you will not be outpacing me by as much going forward. Great job by the way.

Back