• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding updates

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Congrats on the #1 Whitehawk! Someone else needs to pick up the pace. How did I get back in the top 20. :shrug:
Post magically merged:

Are those bitcoin wallets on some users? What's the purpose there?
Yes, Curecoin I think. Sadly, it's a coin that can't be easily traded though.

Congrats on the #1 Whitehawk! Someone else needs to pick up the pace. How did I get back in the top 20. :shrug:
Post magically merged:

Yes, Curecoin I think. Sadly, it's a coin that can't be easily traded though.

If they say "All" in them they are Curecoin and FoldingCoin. FoldingCoin is effectively dead, but they don't admit it. Curecoin you only get if you are folding for the Curecoin team.

If a new coin comes up that is tied to folding, the All will let it be used for that too.

Basically, I've got too many points under this name to change it again.

If they say "All" in them they are Curecoin and FoldingCoin. FoldingCoin is effectively dead, but they don't admit it. Curecoin you only get if you are folding for the Curecoin team.

If a new coin comes up that is tied to folding, the All will let it be used for that too.

Basically, I've got too many points under this name to change it again.
Update your sig with your current user name :)

Back