• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Can you elaborate on "Nope", please? What (little) I have done (posting, PMing), seems to work.

EDIT: Ok, I see threads started within the 'outage' period still are not showing the posts... anything else you noticed Neb?

Seems like any threads that were started at the time of the initial "outage" are likely gone. We have a few like that. Best to resubmit the post and we can delete the duplicates

Can you elaborate on "Nope", please? What (little) I have done (posting, PMing), seems to work.

EDIT: Ok, I see threads started within the 'outage' period still are not showing the posts... anything else you noticed Neb?

Well threads cannot be read. Only the title of said threads. Also when I click on the title of a thread to be read, it opens up just the reply window and not the entire thread. Out of curiosity when I click the reply to thread button, database error comes up and then the forums error comes up indicating I need 22 seconds before replying. It's an infinite loop that continues. I cleared my Chrome browser Cache thinking it was at my end. I can get into other forums/sites with ease, but the problems/issues are here on OCF alone.

Hell it even booted me out of OCF and when i tried to log back in, it stated my password was invalid. I go through the process of recovering my password only to be met with my ISP email is invalid. I got lucky just now to log back in :shrug:

*Edit*

Cannot repy to 1st new threads in some sections. Just get the quick reply window. :confused:

Last edited:
Thanks for explaining in more detail. Johan has adressed the first part....

Seems like any threads that were started at the time of the initial "outage" are likely gone. We have a few like that. Best to resubmit the post and we can delete the duplicates

Are you still having issues past the blank threads created during the outage?

Just got database error again when I refreshed the page here several times;

Attachments

• OCForums.PNG
    OCForums.PNG
    19 KB · Views: 255
Threads posted during that time are still empty for me but older and newer post's are working for me .

Because we are not httpS site so it reads not secure I believe.

Are you saying you tried to post something around that time and it didn't work? I also think that is around the time for the backuos. Let us know if it happens again.

There were database issues several days ago, but has since been resolved in nearly as many days ago. No data was comprimised or anything along those lines if that is what you are getting at.

Not sure why you are unable to post with a picture now. I just did below. Can you do it now???

Here's a picture...

cuban.jpeg

Last edited:
Back