• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
There were database issues several days ago, but has since been resolved in nearly as many days ago. No data was comprimised or anything along those lines if that is what you are getting at.

Not sure why you are unable to post with a picture now. I just did below. Can you do it now???

Here's a picture...

View attachment 194988

Not able to post while it was down, it did upload it to the server but would not post.

Wow that is big down time for a site as large as this. So someone really really screwed up or something else happened, and yes compromised.
I have been a member on other sites that got compromised and they never said anything, lucky me found it. Posted it and stuff hit the fan.

If you can give me a link detailing what happened I would feel much better.

I come here for the content and people.

I have a spam report that seems to be taking a long time to send. Just the little circle dealy on the tab going around. Correction, Database error. :/

We are working on it! :)

@ Hank123 - As far as the db being compromised, it wasn't as far as we have been told.

Are pages being slow to load for others this morning? (9:30-10:45est) I'm not experiencing slow page loading on other sites, just here.

Not seeing the DB issue but when I use the "new posts" button it is not showing any posts after 1:00 am.

I see all the multiple posts and feel bad for the Admins. They must be having the same conversation Noah had looking in the bottom of the Ark:
"Look at that mess down there! Who's gonna clean that up???"
"I'm not, you clean it up!"
"I have a real job, you know. I have to drive the Ark. I don't have time! You clean it up!"
And so on...

So thanks for all your hard work, guys. :thup:

Things seem to have cleared up now.

Back