• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Wars (Summer Wars) 2009

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ahhh, that can't be far different then the M3A79-t Deluxe or the M4A79T Deluxe. BTW you should give the Republic of gaming OC station a shot, I hear its worth it.

Cannot find a place who sell it, cause I will already have one!

>.< I'm tired and still a bit messed up from the Green Day concert last night.

So if I have some questions, not being an official member of the benching team, where can I post them?
(I really cant join at this time b/c of some obligations at another site).

You can post them in here, most of the guys look out here :)

Ok, I just didnt want to bother via PM if there was another way... I will put my questions together shortly.

I ordered an extra Hard Drive. Another 500gb Seagate ST3500320AS to run my benchmarking OS on and I grabbed a copy of Vista Home Premuim 64 bit with free windows 7 upgrade cupon.(this wont be be my benching OS).After the wars the ST3500320AS will be added into my Raid 0 array. Four Seagate ST3500320AS's in Raid 0 ought to Kick *** and the extra space will be nice to..1.7TB's

Last edited:
If I have the ability to use LN2 on my setup should I have put that into my stock scores? I see that some of you put LN2 rather than Air or Water.

Dolk, you are supposed to put the best cooling you have into your post...but we knew you had LN2 at your disposal anyhow ;)

Dean and I are working on the sub-teams now. The biggest problem with the Forum Warz IMHO is that they don't allow enough room for the extreme guys.

Most of the guys we go up against are not as hardcore...and have never used LN2. For this competition we only have three slots for guys using extreme cooling :(

We'll be posting the sub-team arrangments in a couple days :)

Were you guys serious about setting goals for us BTW? Im curious to see what an expert thinks I can do with my system... :)

goals are fun, because you can prove to others what you can and cannot do. this makes compition more fun :D

Sorry for not doing that :( This won't stop me from buying some LN2 next week :D

Hey Ice, you goign to enter that TWKR into Summer wars or are you going to hide it and keep it as your "precious"

Hey Ice, you goign to enter that TWKR into Summer wars or are you going to hide it and keep it as your "precious"

What!!?? Did I miss it? Did Icebob snag the TWKR out of the classies? :eek:

Back