• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Wars (Summer Wars) 2009

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The Cold has gotten him... he's now in an DI/LN2 trance, where nothing matters but those extra couple mhz :D I want to see some pics of that thing frozen Icebob! Rock on buddy:attn:

Please don't kill anything before we even get started ;)

My reccomendation, and what I'm planning for myself...is to not risk any HW ahead of time...then after the contest begins, I'll run everything above ambient and get some decent scores saved...then and only then, push it to the limit :D

Please don't kill anything before we even get started ;)

My reccomendation, and what I'm planning for myself...is to not risk any HW ahead of time...then after the contest begins, I'll run everything above ambient and get some decent scores saved...then and only then, push it to the limit :D

No prob dude I know there's no rma on a twkr! and I have 2 Crosshair III formula my plan for the week end is to play in the 5.0 to 5.5Ghz to get a good feeling of those DDR3.

TWKR creating a commotion! What, are the 965 see a TWKR as a treath? shoot Iwill be happy if I can see their taillight!

WAA!! My computer is going to be stuck down in my college apartment all next week. I won't be able to OC until friday of next week :cry:

Looking great soo far guys.

Any one looking to take part need to get their stock scores posted asap, close off is coming Fast!!

And just in case you're new, or this thread is already too long, All OCF members can take part. Be it a member of one week, or someone that has been around for ten years.

TWKR for the Win.

Nice one icebob, I want to see that in the Wars!!

Waiting for Miah to confirm that I can use it but I also have a couple 955be that are just asking for a beat up but I really want to use the TWKR have a couple goal I want to reach!

Last edited:
Back