• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Wars (Summer Wars) 2009

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
no, I just am selling the gpu pot, I never even ended up using it, still have not done subzero GPU yet

I got my F1 and my single stage for cooling, for CPU's I got my 975, good for 5400+ 1M, not sure on 3D plus my w3520 which is good for 5100+ 3D, need to spend more time with these chips though

oh yeah, for GPU's I just grabbed a 4890, can get a couple more too if needs be :)

what exactly is the difference between:

"No unreleased architecture ES chips" and "No Unreleased ES chips"

does that mean for xtreme class you could use a w3580 or 960 but not a gulftown or 1156 cpu and for the limited xtreme you could use a 975 ES but not a w3580?

what exactly is the difference between:

"No unreleased architecture ES chips" and "No Unreleased ES chips"

does that mean for xtreme class you could use a w3580 or 960 but not a gulftown or 1156 cpu and for the limited xtreme you could use a 975 ES but not a w3580?

Yes, thats it.

I will sit this one, but can bench if you need me Dean. I have 960 DO so I dont know if I will be allowed to anyway:)

The 960 is a bit of a funny one, it's not an ES, but it is unreleased.
Will ask about that.

can somebody run that geekbench thingy and post a score? Just did one and got 6937 but on their site it's all mac stuff with 32 or 16 cores????? can I sandwhich a couple pII on top of each others?

can somebody run that geekbench thingy and post a score? Just did one and got 6937 but on their site it's all mac stuff with 32 or 16 cores????? can I sandwhich a couple pII on top of each others?

A GOOD REFERENCE FOR ALL WHO ARE CURIOUS ABOUT HOW YOU MIGHT STACK UP...CHECK OUT THE FINAL RESULTS FROM THE WINTER WARZ...WE RAN SUPER PI, 3D06, AND GB DURING THE WINTER WARZ...AND THERE IS TONS OF DATA YOU CAN CHECK OUT TO SEE HOW YOU MIGHT FARE!

I'm in. When and where do I post stock scores.

OP said:
Summerwarz Dates.....
August 1-14 prelims (Stock score posting)
Saturday 15th (last minute posting at TRP only!!!)
Sunday the 16th will be an off day for roster submissions
Monday the 17th thru Saturday Sept 5th (go to war)(Database is closed on Sept 2nd)
Thursday Sept 3rd (All disputed scores listed at TRP)
Friday & Saturday Sept 4th & 5th (last minute posting at TRP only)

Two weeks to go :D

Back