• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forum Wars (Summer Wars) 2009

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
id like to participate this time around :)

do i have to be on the benching team to play?

you should just let me join the team! ill be good :)

Overclock Bonus (1000 points for every 1% OC on Super Pi 1m)

Can somebody translate?

If I used my e4300 and somehow got it to 3.6ghz, then I would get 100,000 extra points because it's stock speed is 1.8ghz, and I would have a 100% OC.

And because of that I might end up in E class this year. :D

Looks like fun and I wouldn't mind seeing what kind of scores my i7 setup can get. I haven't done much benching and never validated anything. But I learn quick. Let me know if you need another.

id like to participate this time around :)

do i have to be on the benching team to play?

you should just let me join the team! ill be good :)

You do not need to be on the benching team, an account with OCF is all thats needed.
If you have been here 1 week, or since 1999, all are welcome.
We just ask you to do your best with whatever hardware you have.

Don't worry about what class you will be in, I'll take care of that.
I always have a plan, but I wont post that in the open ;)

Looks like fun and I wouldn't mind seeing what kind of scores my i7 setup can get. I haven't done much benching and never validated anything. But I learn quick. Let me know if you need another.

Just post up your stock scores when the time comes (about two weeks from now) and your in.

I saw "phase" not "Single stage" in the rules....

One in the same for FW's :)

Last edited:
Dean...I might just join ya'all this year for old times sake:)

Will be tri-4890's....REII...and a 960 if I can get one

LMK if you need an extra man on the team

Edit..will have to be dual 4890's as I won't see the benefit of tri with the benchies they listed

Last edited:

LMK if you need an ectra man on the team

Edit..will have to be dual 4890's as I won't see the benefit of tri with the benchies they listed

Mate, you're always welcome.

Haha "old times sake"

LMK if you need an ectra man on the team

:beer: Guess you didn't get a lobotomy after all :p

gonna have sit this one out in the process of moving and the only chip i have right now idles at 40c stock so i dont thats gonna get me anywhere. hopefully by winter wars $$$ will be more abundant and i can finally get back into benching...good luck guys!

Back