• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FREE 1YR SUB TO WindowsITPro MAGAZINE !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ascii2 said:
Is WindowsITPro MAGAZINE good?

Dont know ... first time try for me . Guess I'll find out . For a free year what's to loose . :D

Link does not work in Opera :( I get a popup saying that it uses an insecure encryption method that I would have to install to run. Not going to install it. Just to let peole know.

Dont think I will apply for an IT magazine that cant even maintain a up to date website :lol:

stereo555 said:
Guess I'll find out . For a free year what's to loose
Time and storage space; two things that, at the moment, I find to be very scarce.

Really? I didnt really read much of it when I got it! I have all the copies still. I got it free when I got my MCSE and can still get it free at any time. *shrugs* Maybe I will actually READ it. heh

JT

The idea of making a living working with windows severely rubs me the wrong way, but that doesn't mean I'll be able to avoid it forever. Maybe I'll learn something to make the time I spend with windows a little more enjoyable.
Thanks.

[UPDATE]

Coooool ... my free sub to Windows IT Pro magazine came in the mail today . :santa:

That was actually fairly quick delivery for doing a new/free subscription .

Last edited:
stereo555 said:
[UPDATE]

Coooool ... my free sub to Windows IT Pro magazine came in the mail today . :santa:

That was actually fairly quick delivery for doing a new/free subscription .
Same. :santa2:

TollhouseFrank said:
looks like deal is dead..... i've tried it in all 3 browsers (IE, Opera, FF) and there seems to be no more magazines left to order

When you click the link does it say "Exclusive Web Offer...blah blah blah"

Then further down the page: ORDER: US and Canada "Yes! I want a free print or digital sub to WindowITPro..."?

Back