• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free Intel i7-920 - Beat my Bot points!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That won't be difficult.

I hope to make it in the top 50 by tonight after my final.

Calc III final at 7pm, Start benching at 9pm. Fall asleep at 4 AM :p

Calc III :eek: That sucks Dolk....calc ain't no joke. I made it through calc I and into adv calc w/ physics....that was where I finished math :p

That crap was not easy!!! :(

Best of luck with the finals :thup:

CALC III Passed finished, done!

I'll be up till 4 AM benching starting now.

Brolloks, get ready to ship that chip my way :p

14 tests in already. With only stock GPU :p

I should see about 200 tests tonight with out even taking out my second cpu :D

Yeah for 5 hour energy drinks!

I'm working with my GPU right now to get max. The new OC software ASUS put out for the Matrix cards is nice. So much better than CCC.

Btw, whats the max GPUv and MEMv for a 4870 512MB on Air? I don't want to over volt the GPU and lose it.

I believe so, but I don't think it supported voltage tuning.

The matrix board is a non-refrence board so I'm pretty much stuck with what ASUS has if I want to do voltage changes. The software is 200% better with the new release so I'm not worried about that anymore.

Meh....I'm like 54th....I have a long way to go...I'm going to try more with the 5850's tonight or tomorrow....On a side note, do you guys think remotely controlling the machines will have an effect on the scores? I was going to either use Remote desktop through a VPN or I've used Dameware? Any thoughts?

Nice Comp Ed! I just get back in town from vacation and you guys are going nuts benching!!

Thanks Nick, as soon as I hit 500 I will open this up again for the top 10-20 guys :)
I have a 930 sitting on my shelf that needs a new home :)

Meh....I'm like 54th....I have a long way to go...I'm going to try more with the 5850's tonight or tomorrow....On a side note, do you guys think remotely controlling the machines will have an effect on the scores? I was going to either use Remote desktop through a VPN or I've used Dameware? Any thoughts?

Yes. Any process that has access to utilize system resources, can potentially have a negative effect on a benchmark.

Back