• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fresh First Install of Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I personally like the rapid release. I like having the updates as quick as they are relatively stable. Especially when I see something new that gets included; like when ext4 came out. I'd like to see a DEB based distro with a nice rolling release and decent support.
I'll probably just put sabayon on my other machine though, because it's almost as close and I don't have to compile.

ext4 isn't a great example (or is, depending on how you look at it), when it first came out it had issues that lost data.

I personally like the rapid release. I like having the updates as quick as they are relatively stable. Especially when I see something new that gets included; like when ext4 came out. I'd like to see a DEB based distro with a nice rolling release and decent support.
I'll probably just put sabayon on my other machine though, because it's almost as close and I don't have to compile.

Ext4 is the balls. MS should scrap WinFS and just go with EXT4.

Back