• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FX 6300 on ASROCK 960GC-GS FX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i got one stick ddr3 1866 mhz hyperx fury . didnt have money for 2 :(, ill try in a moment and get back with results

That's great. So it was the ram all along. Way to keep plugging along with the problem solving :thup:

when there appears logo of win 7 it just shut down , i guess i need to reinstall os?

Most likely , this is a new board and CPU, the drivers from your old OS aren't going to work.

I am here , on the pc , with the new win , and the drivers installed . The performance is amazing , for real. When i get some money first ill go buy 4 more gigs of ram then the new cpu fan. Thank u all so much guys , thank u so so so much. Ill post the screen of my hw monitor so u just take a look if the values are okay . http://prntscr.com/5yop9u , bcuz i know amd stock cooler is shiet i have put it to max but its still soo quiet so i think its okay

Loudness is up to you. If you can stand it...go for it. But you really need cooling that is better.

The main most thing is does the configuration YOU are using pass 2 hours of P95 Blend mode without any failure of any kind and do so with socket/cpu temps less than 72c and the Core/package temps less than 62c as SEEN in HWMonitor FREE while testing P95 Blend with HWMonitor open and logging min and max temps and volts. That is the water shed of working not working.

Good luck and glad you got working so far.

RGone...

Hey rgone , i have ran prime95 for like 2 hours or so , my socket temp didnt go higher than 60c , and processor package temp didnt go higher than 50 c at any moment , so i think im doing okay even with this stock shiet. In the first chance i get ill change it. But just a question for now , why i cant change anything in the bios ? everything is locked for me for adjusting frequency , all i can change is fan speed controls , ram timings , and turbo mode some c6 state , cool & quiet etc. Do i have to disable these power saving ultilities or what ? As i said , every button for changing frequency is locked.

You usually have to put a setting to manual before you can change the clocks/volts. Give me a minute and I'll look in your manual for bios pics.
Go into advanced frequency settings and there should be an option to go to manual from auto. I can't find any decent pics and the manual kinda s**ks

I went there and there is set to auto. When i click on it nothin happens , its just frozen , i cant touch it , like it doesnt let me even to change to manual. Maybe my bios is protected by smth? every single option about adjusting cpu is frozen. Ill get into bios and take a pic with my mobile and post here ina minut

Hey Vukasin, you need to make signature showing the parts that are in your computer like what is shown in my signature at the bottom of my post. I started to try and look for manual for your mobo and I see I don't even know what mobo you actually are using. It is just a good and helpful thing to do for those trying to help.

RGone...

Back