• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FX-8350 4.55Ghz STABLE 1.42v

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RyanCouch

I'm in know means a computer noob. but i haven't played with fx processors is this good. I'm running stable and not over 55C with a Noctua NH-D14

Welcome to OCF!! RyanCouch
That sounds right in the ball park. If you post some shots of CPU-z main, spd and memory tabs plus HWmonitor (free from cpuid) while p95 is running we can get a better idea of what is going on.
This will allow us to see al of you setting, temps and voltages. We can from there offer some advice for increasing performance.

Last edited:
Welcome to OCF!! RyanCouch
That sounds right in the ball park. If you post some shots of CPU-z main, spd and memory tabs plus HWmonitor (free from cpuid) while p95 is running we can get a better idea of what is going on.
This will allow us to see al of you setting, temps and voltages. We can from there offer some advice for increasing performance.
This^^^^ and in addition could you list the system specs, thanks. :welcome:

welcome,
I don't see anything wrong with your clock, temp or voltage.
post the other requested info so we can have a closer look.

2 posts and a signature already, :thup: to you, thanks. Are you manually overclocking it or letting a program do it for you? Reason I ask is because you're running your Ram below spec. Just curious if you did that first to find stability or a program did it.

I'm manually overclocking and I know I'm way underspec. on the ram. but i was running into problems because my bus frequency made it go to 1833mhz and it didn't like it haha

Back