• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G Mail Invites

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'd kinda like one just so I could get a cooll name (maybe [email protected] that would be cool). I really don't email that much though so I feel like I'd waste it. But if everyone gets like 20 to give away to other people I'd be happy to pass it on to other members of the forum. So I'm in!

ADDED:YGPM last night. I just forgot to post about it here.

EDIT:Thanks madman22

Last edited:
This thread is getting confusing and I really don't feel like figuring out who got one and who didn't. So, send me a PM with your email address in it if you still need an account, I have 6 invites right now.

yeah, got 20 pms about this today. i ran out of invites for today, i might have some tomarrow though.

I have one left now. I think I'm getting 6 per day now. What's up, are they gonna stop sending these things soon and just go public or what? I have to admit it's kinda nice that everyone who wants an account is getting the usernames they want. I they went public right off the bat somebody would have a bot out there signing up everything in the english language. So far I have 4 accounts, I have no idea why or what I'll use the other 3 for, but since I haven't been using them I've recieved no invites on them.

OK, so who wants to name their first born after me and get this last invite?

Back