• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G.Skull vs Mushkin vs OCZ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've been using OCZ memory for quit a while now, but I just got the Mushkin XP4000 for my new system, and I must say..very nice sticks for the money.

see sig...

i just got those sticks the other week and i am running 270 with them at 1:1 and 3448 timings @ 2.7v. so far they have not given me any problems, still have to find out what they error out at but so far the have been good. can comment on the others as i have not tried them...:)

And if you ever have any questions, you can always post on our forum or PM me and I will try to assist as well.

Duonger

I have the gskill 2gbhz and mine are running 270 3-4-4-8. They are a bit cheaper than the mushkins and dont require a mail in rebate to get a good price on them.

Are the heatspreaders on the gskull good? Or are the ones from Mushkin better? All I know is that they are probably aluminum right and not copper like OCZ's. But if they are the same and the gskull does 270 , then those are probably the ones I will get.

dja2k

for those of you who have access on getting g.skill are very lucky, since even i wanted to get a pair of g.skill so bad and i still can't get it. becoz there is no resellers in canada and stupid new egg dun ship to canada.

g.skill is a pair of very nice ram with reasonable price.

Go with the G.Skill or OCZ I'd say. I was a Mushkin fanboy for a long time, and they had some great products. I've been happy with products from all, but it seems like G.Skill and OCZ are head of the pack right now. My G.Skill LE's were killer, and these 4800Plats aint bad either :)

Back