• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gadgets question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BruceUSA

I don't know where is the right section to post this. But here it goes. I seen a youtube video with this gadget and I want it on my PC. I googled it but nothing come up like this one. Any one here got this gadget canyou meter.jpg paste a link is much appreciated. Here is the picture of it.

Dont.

The Windows Gadget platform exposes an easy in for potential hackers into your PC. It's so bad that Microsoft isn't even attempting a fix, they're just recommending disabling the service altogether.

Source

Dont.

The Windows Gadget platform exposes an easy in for potential hackers into your PC. It's so bad that Microsoft isn't even attempting a fix, they're just recommending disabling the service altogether.

Source

Wow Thank you. I am glad i ask the question here. I am gonna stay with CPU-Z and GPU-Z and realtemp to monitor my system.

Back