• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Game Explorer disappeared

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ivy

Thats breaking my mind. Im runnin WIN7 PROF and the black "game tab" was never here and unable to be enabled.

However there was still a game explorer link inside all programs tab which usualy worked.

Recently i made lot of changes and needed many new installs from games. I was deleting old game keys in the GAMEUX registry because the icons would not go away anymore, and will be corrupted/useless. In my mind the entire feature could be great but lacks implementation big time. And i tried to make a shortcut of the game explorer on desktop, so i dragged it there. However, after deleting it, the game explorer link is completly gone and unable to be restored it seems.

The "turn windows feature on and off is NOT working, else the issue would be solved already. Customize Start Menu wont work aswell.. just nothing seems to work.

Guess i will have to completly reinstal in term no geek around.

Last edited:
Back