• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gamers and Enthusiasts tired of LAMEGG, CRAPAZON, Etc starting our own Company.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW!!!

I know he is no there anymore, but, for the sake of our kids and civilisation:

Cocaine is BAAADDDDD!

Meet the Manager: Brandon M.

Brandon, our Chief-Gamer and CEO is a World Record holding (3D Mark11) PC Technican who lives for building the illest, freshest rigs. He was a leading and World Record holding Honda Technician and Professional Race Car Driver. He is always one step ahead of the competition, regardless of what he is doing. He has very little patience for people who do not recognize his unrivaled intellect and authority on all things Boss. He takes more pride in what he does than anyone else out there. Period. You will not find a better Motor Builder, or PC Technician.

That was taken from his YELP page. Absolutely hilarious. Its a shame this thread will fall to the bottom, hahahaha

Brandon, our Chief-Gamer and CEO is a World Record holding (3D Mark11) PC Technican who lives for building the illest, freshest rigs. He was a leading and World Record holding Honda Technician and Professional Race Car Driver. He is always one step ahead of the competition, regardless of what he is doing. He has very little patience for people who do not recognize his unrivaled intellect and authority on all things Boss. He takes more pride in what he does than anyone else out there. Period. You will not find a better Motor Builder, or PC Technician.

That was taken from his YELP page. Absolutely hilarious. Its a shame this thread will fall to the bottom, hahahaha
:rofl: :facepalm:

How can he have an unrivaled intellect when I've got the main one, making his rivaled by my unrivaledness.....oh, wait, that's my boss, the little missus,...sorry sweety, I guess it's contagious.:-/

+1 theElvis ...

I never had issue with the egg after ~5000$ of order. One single RMA/DOA, they sent me a prepaid UPS sticker/tracking ... +1 for newegg !

I only buyed few times from amazon.ca, quick shipping, good prize ... cant say anything bad about amazon.

As Elvis told, just you title just made me hate you and this thread ! Then the AMD thing ... you dig your own tomb.

epic lollnesss

Wow, so now you guys are doing the same thing he just got banned for?

How is that even cool?

That's enough guys. We get it.

IMOG made it clear he didn't want to close the thread except as a last resort. So instead of closing it I'll just start using the nifty ban from thread button we have. Please don't continue lest the simple button turn into infractions, which you will have earned for no reason than lambasting someone that's already banned.

Cease and desist.

Mmmm...

We could start some other discussion on what is cool and what is not.

We could also accept to be insulted by anyone with inflated ego.

Hokie, I don't really care if the guy has been banned or not: he can always see what we write about HIM from any remote IP, which he can obviously do.

Calling OCF members noobs is an insult, even if we all are at our own level.

I learned so much from this forum (the only one I still visit) in 1.5 years and I can't accept this kind of behaviour.

And, well, I am not cool when people take the c..p out of guys who helped so many understand what computer enthusiasts mean.

It's not just seeing this thread, but he would need to be able to defend himself. When someone is banned and multiple accounts aren't allowed, then the individual cannot defend themselves. That's why discussing banned members is not allowed. The same goes for talking about members in private forums like the Benching Lounge when they do not have access to it.

That's enough guys. We get it.

IMOG made it clear he didn't want to close the thread except as a last resort. So instead of closing it I'll just start using the nifty ban from thread button jwe have. Please don't continue lest the simple button turn into infractions, which you will have earned for no reason than lambasting someone that's already banned.

Cease and desist.
Where is RT when you need a thread closed? :rofl:

Mmmm... (again).

Agreed on that.

But I think 60 something posts are enough to defend yourself, or to dig a grave to your ego.

It's not just seeing this thread, but he would need to be able to defend himself. When someone is banned and multiple accounts aren't allowed, then the individual cannot defend themselves. That's why discussing banned members is not allowed. The same goes for talking about members in private forums like the Benching Lounge when they do not have access to it.

I agree, I for one was banned from a local forum for stating some facts (citing reviews, and different tests) and couldn't defend from the flame fest. That wasn't nice at all, and further busted my chops and fed me up with that forum. I lost all hope for local forums after that I tell ya.
If anything, OCF has these type of rules and more respectable moderators, which actually try to inform themselves and not be tyrannical and foolish.

Mmmm... (again).

Agreed on that.

But I think 60 something posts are enough to defend yourself, or to dig a grave to your ego.

In this case I sort of agree, but it wouldn't be fair anyway. Everyone should be treated the same way, that's how laws are supposed to work. Forum rules should be easier to enforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back